- High voltage regulated power supply module, assembled & tested.
- Just connect a small 15 V transformer for the module power supply, a 220 - 240 V transformer for the high voltage, a filter capacitor and a preferably metallic box to cool the power transistors to obtain a laboratory power supply able to deliver from 0 to 300 V at an adjustable current of 0 to 150 mA.
- Power transistors are encapsulated in an insulated box, no special precautions necessary to fix them to the heater.
- Current limitation and voltage control make it possible to work without risk on tube assemblies and to dynamically evaluate their performance.
- Safe testing of old devices (radio receivers, amplifiers).
- Reformation of electrochemical capacitors.
- Possibility to change the voltage and current ranges easily by modifying a few component values.
- 1 additional module equipped with a microprocessor and an LCD screen can be connected to this power supply and indicate the output voltage & the average current delivered. Available here: