- Very high voltage generator solid state version of the ruhmkorff coil
- Supply : 2 to 4 V d.c. / 3,5 Amps maxi (can work on batteries)
- Dimensions : 40 x 36 x 9 mm
- Weight : 25 g
- Secondary voltage : 120 000 Volts minimum
- Power : 6 to 15 Watts
- Frequency : 15 sparks per second approximatly (frequency is higher with shorter sparks)
- 1 very high voltage generator
This small and light module is a stand alone generator able to generate very strong discharges at a high voltage.
- Ruhmkorff coil experiments.
- Electrostatic experiments.
- Generation of very strong and noisy sparks ( 20 mm minimum in dry air )
- Jacob ladder
- Plasmatic discharges
- Geissler effect
- Radio-frequency damped waves
- Personal protection equipment