- Very high voltage generator solid state version of the ruhmkorff coil
- Supply : 5 V / 5 Amps maxi (can work on batteries)
- Dimensions : 25 x 35 x 40 mm
- Weight : 60 g
- Supply : 4 to 5 Volts d.c.
- Input current : 5 Amperes max.
- Secondary voltage : 180 000 Volts minimum
- Power : 20 to 25 Watts
- Frequency : 15 sparks per second approximatly (frequency is higher with shorter sparks)
- 1 very high voltage generator
This small and light module is a stand alone generator able to generate very strong discharges at a high voltage.
- Ruhmkorff coil experiments.
- Electrostatic experiments.
- Generation of very strong and noisy sparks ( 20 mm minimum in dry air )
- Jacob ladder
- Plasmatic discharges
- Geissler effect
- Radio-frequency damped waves
- Personal protective equipment